Characteristics of a Good Student
Being focused allows you to also be organized and aware that you have work to do and it must be done.
- Organizing time to complete your homework will allow you to give your best work and not rush yourself.
- Organizing your courses and due dates will allow you to always be aware of what is required of you.
- You must organize yourself that your do not become insolated in your house and you balance your studies, family and social life.
- Being focused allows you to accomplish your work quickly and be efficient.
- Being focused allows you to actually retain the information you are given in order actually learn.
- Being focused allows you to also be organized and aware that you have work to do and it must be done.
- You must be patient in order to understand certain content .
- Patience is also needed when doing assignments to avoid rushing and not completing your best work.